If you are unable to attend any of our conferences, please contact us 2 week in advance of the event date and we will gladly refund 100% your ticket fee. We will charge a 25% cancellation fee for any reservations cancelled within 7 days of the event date.
- How Do We Use Information Collected From You? Personal Information. We may use Personal Information:
- for the purpose for which it was provided (e.g., to provide services to you and contact you regarding these services, to sign you up as a advertiser, customer or partner and/or to send requested information to you).
- for billing and customer care purposes (e.g., to fulfill your purchase of services).
- to respond to your problems and comments.
- to approve and enable your participation in the Site and Site services (e.g., to permit you to subscribe to our blogs and RSS feeds, as applicable).
- to send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information. Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non Personal Information, which does not personally identify you, with affiliates and other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information hereunder as long as it is so combined. IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Site, and tracking your Internet usage, including identifying your geographic location, which may be disclosed to advertisers, search engines and other partners. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- How Is Personal Information Disclosed? We may disclose Personal Information:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing and other similar services to enable them to provide services. For example, we may use third party analytics services, and they may place cookies on your computer and record data about your Site usage on our behalf.
- if you choose to utilize third-party services, to third-party partners for the purpose of providing requested services to you (for example, if you choose to use our search engine marketing services, your keywords and other search engine placement criteria, which may include Personal Information, may be provided to the applicable search engines). We are not responsible for the use and disclosure of your Personal Information by any such third party.
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.